One Week in October

The Monday after Wyatt's birthday we used his free Baskin Robbins coupon and had our FHE treat there.

Tuesday afternoon, meeting Erik for lunch at Wendys.  Silly Wyatt pretending be Fiona from Shrek :)




Tuesday night was Jackson's very last soccer game of the season.  His official last game was going to be the next Saturday, but since we knew we would be camping this was our last game.  It was so cold!  Fall weather has certainly been all over the map this year.












And it got really dark!  This was literally all we could see at the end of the game haha

I'm so proud of how hard Jackson worked this season, he did a really great job!  (Don't you love how he was wearing my vest under his soccer shirt?  The things Moms do for their kids :) )

We decided we needed to warm up with some Sheetz hot chocolate.  Then I remembered I really hate the taste of Sheetz hot chocolate. :)

Funny girl in Wyatt's shoes.  She is really into wearing other people's shoes right now!


Trying to take a picture of her pretty braid . . she wasn't cooperating!



Walking to Greenwoold Mill requires some extra layers some days.


As you can see Anna was pretty comfortable!

Thursday evening Jackson had his belt testing to get his purple belt.  I love watching him progress in Taekwondo.










Go Jackson!  It took him a couple of tries, but he broke his board and passed!  I love seeing how proud his of himself.

Friday morning Erik came home to pack up the truck for camping and I went on my long run.  This time, I drove into Winchester by Jim Barnett park and did half on Pleasant Valley (where all the stores are basically) and half through historic downtown Winchester.  It was a really fun run.

I quickly took a shower and then with Wyatt rushed over to see Jackson perform in the daytime school talent show.  The main show was that night, but they let Jackson do his during the shorter daytime one since we were camping.  (I was secretly glad I could just see the 30 minute show instead of the much, much longer version too).  I was so impressed with Jackson.  He didn't even seem nervous.  This was his complete idea to perform in the school talent show and do his green belt taekwondo pomsae, and I just was so proud.  



I thought one of the fifth grade class's "f'lash mob dance" was really cute
Jackson did a great job.  He had a lot fun doing it in front of all his friends too!


Comments

Molly said…
busy mama! but lots of fun stuff! good job Jackson!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures