Catching Fire
Thursday evening was Catching Fire night! I was so excited to go to the Alamo and see this movie. Erik was in CO for the day and temporarily I thought I was going to have to waste the ticket I bought, however Brittany and I decided to trade kids so she and Derek could see it as well! :)
My friend Lisa who was going with a group asked me to go, but I when I ordered my ticket their screening room was already sold out! But since Amanda ordered hers later as well we were in the same one at least. It wouldn't have been quite as much fun by myself! And when Amanda, earlier this week, told me she was trying to figure out a "Katniss outfit" I jumped on the dressing up bandwagon so fast, I think I may have pulled a muscle ;) First stop was amazon to get one of these fantastic $4 mocking jay pin (sadly the pin fell off me right before I left, and I couldn't even find it! Maybe for the best?). The olive green pants I was planning on wearing didn't work out either, so I was left looking like an all-black-clad-wanna-biker-chick with a side braid. :)
I asked Jackson to take a picture of me and this is about how good those pictures turned out :)
Yeah, I never got a picture of me looking into the camera and smiling (I'm worse than a kid apparently)
However, Amanda instantly upgraded my Katniss get up with this olive green coat. AND Bethan Cleary took some good pictures of us, so score! haha
The movie itself was awesome! Seriously, I enjoyed pretty much everything about it. I'm already so excited for the next one!



Comments