Short Week
Last weekend we finally got our date night in. While I was getting ready, I noticed that Anna was "getting ready" as well. She came out my closet and announced that she was ready to go shopping and was wondering if I wanted to come with her. What a sweetie!
Date night was dinner at a place I had never been before I. J. Canns. It was super delicious! It was also fun to go to a place that wasn't a national chain and had it's own vibe :)
While we were out, Jackson worked very hard on his entry for the school yearbook cover. He's not one to sit down for long periods of time usually, so I love it when he decides on his own to create something. I think he did a pretty great job too!
When I dropped Wyatt off at preschool on Monday it was cold! Like nineteen degrees cold! Wyatt decided he wanted to wear this old hat of Erik's. He likes that it makes him "look like a thief." The preschool teachers that ushered Wyatt into the school building thought it was pretty funny as well.




Comments
and 19 degress?! yikes!! we are seriously dying because all this week has been in the 50s (but freezing mornings of 30-40!)