A Thaw!
Finally we got a thaw day! The temperature was about 55 degrees and we couldn't have been happier! We decided to take a little walk to a new play ground that was put in, across the street from our cul-de-sac.
But boy was it muddy!!
The next day the warming trend continued and Wyatt had a couple of friends over to play. I think this was the first time the trampoline had been used since probably November!
While I was inspecting my garden for the first time in ages, I noticed something move and I realized there was a big, ugly rabbit hiding in my asparagus bed! Can you see it?? The moment I had the realization that rabbits are just big rodents, I have been utterly disgusted by them. Not to mention they eat up garden! I'm already trying to think of ways to protect my spring veggies that will be coming up from these wasically wabbits (ha, I couldn't resist).










Comments