Birthday Party
The day we had been counting down had finally arrived: it was time to celebrate Anna Girl's third birthday. We had a frozen themed party, but I say the word party very lightly because we really didn't do much. Each girl got a "Elsa princess fairy wand" (which yes I realize is not cinematically accurate, but oh well) and each boy got a "magic glow stick ice power sword." Oh they each got a flashing sticker to wear as well.
Our first game was "pin the nose on the Olaf."
I think this was when the doorbell rang and Anna was just a tad bit excited to get her party started. :)
All of the kids minus Matthew and Hudson.
The second game was a "let it go" sing-a-long. I gave each kid a musical instrument and had visions of them dancing and singing along to the song while playing their little instrument. However, it didn't quite turn out that way-- everyone got really shy. So we tried it for half the song and then just kind of gave up. It's so funny though, because Anna sings it a million times a day, I thought she would love to do it with her friends haha guess not. :)
Wyatt was probably the most enthusiastic of the bunch.
Last activity was the chaser! This time I took a picture of the location for each clue since the birthday girl isn't up to reading them quite yet :)
Gosh, Anna received so many fun presents! It was fun seeing her excitement with each one.
The birthday cake was so yummy, and the best part was I didn't have to make it haha. I won two ice cream cakes from Julie Walton at the Relief Society service auction and knew that I wanted to use them for Anna's "frozen birthday party."
Mmm-mm-mmm! Even with four families eating some, we had a lot of cake left over. However, Erik and I finished it all off over the next few days!
Love my Elsa-Anna girl :)


















Comments