Random
These got posted before I wrote about them, so I guess I will do that now . . .
It was great coming home from Disney World and having the Olympics to look forward to! Every night that they were on, we let the kids stay up a little bit later and they saw the first half hour or so. We also watched replays of some of the cool Olympic things that happened during the day with them. It was fun passing on my Olympic obsession to them. :) Of course Erik and I stayed up past our bedtime the whole two weeks. Good thing they only happen once very two years!
Anna is defintely getting more mischevious lately. She decided to "help me make dinner" by getting out a bunch of pots and pans and, of course, lining them up. She loves to line things up!
As we were getting to play one of favorite Family Home Evening games, Red Light/Green Light, I couldn't help but laugh when I noticed that all three kids were shirtless! Not sure how that happened, but it made me laugh.
It was fun to remember Shirley Temple and the impact she had on me as a little girl. She was such a great person and entertainer. I especially loved listening to an old interview she had done in 1989 with Diane Rehm. Her voice was just as sweet as could be in her sixties as it was when she was little!




Comments