Nice Weather
So believe it or not, we have a had a couple of nice days sprinkled into the mix of this never ending winter. I even planted our spring veggies a couple of weeks ago, but I have yet to see any sprouts. I'm wondering if the seeds are waiting for the snow to finally stop. And surprise, surprise we had snow today (not too much, but enough to say "seriously???!!"
The day after daylight savings was a nice day and we enjoyed it at the school playground.
This right here happens so rarely that I had to take a picture. I can't remember what I did with the little snippet of free time that Wyatt's and Anna's nap provided, but I have a feeling it involved a mug of hot chocolate and Divergent :)
My sister in law, Kaitlin, inspired me with her 50 floor fit badge she got, so I decided to do it the next day. :) I'm still loving my fit bit!
I realized we didn't have one CD player in the house. Everything we listen to is digital now, but I wanted a CD player so we could check out children's audio books from the library. I loved audio books that you followed along with growing up, so I wanted to pass on that love to the kids.
This was taken one night right before we were going to do scriptures and prayers. I tell them this all the time, but I seriously can't believe what a lucky Mom I am to have these three, sweet, fun people to bless our family!
A couple of weeks ago we babysat a friend's baby and as you can see Anna was in heaven! She loves baby Faith so much. Her favorite thing to do in Sacrament meeting is to spot baby Faith and excitedly tell me that she found her :)
Wyatt was a super awesome helper as well. He was a natural at feeding Faith!










Comments
love the pic of your 3 kids piled together