Birthday Girl


Can't believe my baby girl turned three years old on March 17th!  I can't even imagine what our lives would be like without the little ball of sunshine that she is.

I guess it would be a good idea to do an update on Anna so here goes:
Favorite show: she likes most of the Disney junior shows, but I would say her favorite is definitely Doc McStuffins!
Favorite movie: Frozen
Favorite food: probably pizza.  She's a pretty good eater and really likes green veggies, mac and cheese, fruit snacks, and she loves to steal my homemade cinnamon, apple oatmeal I eat every morning :)

Anna loves to play with her babies.  Her favorite activity to do with them is put them to sleep and feed them.  She loves reading books, especially books with flaps and look and find books.  She's been really into puzzles and board games lately.  She loves to listen to music, especially Doc or Sofia songs.

She is still sleeping in her crib.  And since she sleeps so well in there we are hesitant to change it.  She's full on potty trained during the day with very few accidents, but is still in pull-ups at night.  She looooooves nursery.  She has great nursery teachers and cannot wait to go there every Sunday.  She also loves to go the kids play place at the gym M/W/F.

Did I mention she loves babies? ;)  She will play with doll babies, but if she can get her hands on a real life one?  She will be the happiest girl in the room.

I am endlessly thankful for this beautiful, bright, sweet, sensitive, creative, talkative, smart, talented girl!


The day of Anna's birthday was . . . . you guessed it, a snow day.  The boys invited Austin to play, and I kept trying to sneak a pic of Jackson in his "cowboy get up"  this is the same costume he wore when he was four, so to see him wear it now is nothing short of hilarious!


When we dropped Austin off at his house, Camri and Brittany had made us these adorable St. Patrick's Day treats.  It couldn't have been more perfect because we were on our way to the movie theater as a special birthday activity.  
We saw Mr. Peabody and Sherman and we all really enjoyed it.  I am an absolute sucker for time travel movies, and I loved that it taught a little bit of history in the process.

Of course we had to end her birthday with a cupcake, a candle, and a "Happy Birthday" song!

Comments

Molly said…
gosh she is so darn cute!! and i love those st patricks treats, i want to make those next year!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures