More. Snow. And. Ice.




Well I finally was able to make a trip to the store with only one little person :)  It seemed so easy, I even let Anna do cup stacking in the party aisle for awhile.  Don't worry we put everything back in it's proper place.  But in case you ever though other wise, you should always wash your Walmart party cups before using them! :)

Very excited about her Anna clips!

And then of course, we had some sort of freeze again and the kids had a two hour delay.  It was pretty cute though to find them snuggled up together watching Tangled (so embarrassing to admit that there is indeed a TV in Anna's room right now.  This is only temporary as we just moved her into this room that was previously the guest room-- so that's why.)


Oh gosh, Anna was so obsessed with this baby doll at the store.  I let her hold it while I shopped and then she had to say her good byes. 

I think this was from a Chick Fil A lunch that we met Erik for.  I love it when we have lunch with him!

Comments

Molly said…
i love them all snuggled in anna's crib..so cute...i want a snow day tomorrow

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures