Lake Cacapon


Second to seeing Erik again, I was most excited to work in my garden and see what it had been up to while I was gone.  This year's garden is kind of weird.  I didn't buy any seeds or plants myself because a couple of months ago a friend gave me a flat of seed starts that her husband had done.  I didn't know exactly what was what and now I see I have a lot of flowers in my vegetable garden.  It's kind of fun too see them, so I don't mind.  I also have two watermelon plants that don't see to be doing that well.  2 Roma tomato plants that seem to be doing great.  3 cherry tomato plants that Anna and I have already enjoyed to eat from.  1 beefsteak type that seems to be doing well.  And some banana peppers, which frankly I'm not quite sure what to do with.  :)

I can't remember which day exactly we did this, but some people from play group met me at Lake Cacapon in West Virginia.  This really is a fun place to go for a few hours.















Comments

Molly said…
love your garden! lake trip looks super fun!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures