Livermore: Part Two
Once we returned to Livermore after our day in San Francisco, we were greeted by the Hunts! They had arrived in Livermore that afternoon. It was so fun seeing that cute family. My kids were soo excited to play with Iva, Asher, Toa, and Manaia!
Having fun in the Becerra's backyard.
s'mores
We went to running club again the next morning. Uncle Josh was showing some of the boys how to throw and catch a rugby ball. They sent us home with a rugby ball too! So sweet of them.
That afternoon, we found a Groupon for a bouncy fun house in livermore. It was a lot of fun. Erik was enjoying the Foosball table :)
Just a blur, sliding down. Anna was loving all of the bouncy houses and slides.
This was Anna's favorite part! There was a dress up room with a stage and karaoke. Oh my goodness, Anna was REALLY into it! It was pretty much adorable to see all of the girls doing their thang :)
The instagram video I posted makes me smile of Anna dancing in this purple dress. Even now she says that for her birthday she wants, " a purple dress, a stage, and curtains." haha
Ok I know I'm posting pretty much a million of these pictures, but I can't help it!
Sing it, Mia!
Bailey's turn!
Iva and Adelyn were cracking me up.
Afterwards, I took a nap!!! It was awesome. I guess while I was sleeping Kaitlin, Kelsey, and Janet took Anna to Target and she took a nap too. Like mother, like daughter ;)
That night, we got babysitters and the adults went out to dinner. It was so much fun.
Ending our fun day with some time in the hot tub.
I couldn't help, but snap a quick picture of my beautiful sleeping girl.
The next day, Jeremy's work had a big family picnic for their employees. We all tagged along and had a great time.
Playing rugby again. Once again, it was sad to see how brown the grass was. It's funny because Stockton wasn't as brown. I'm thinking Alameda County has instituted stricter water regulations than San Joaquin County.
Oh Jackson's poor peeling skin. This was from our time at Lake Tahoe! He had like two weird sunburn patches, on his ear and right under his eyes (I guess I didn't rub in his sunscreen well enough!). He kept asking me to take pictures of his ears, so he could see what it looked like :)
Thrifty ice cream! I'm pretty sure Erik and I found ways to get Thrifty ice cream four times that week haha
Look at this awesome hairdo, Kaitlin did! I need to learn how to do that.
For dinner that night, we went to Mountain Mike's. It was a great day with family once again!
After church the next day, we celebrated Iva's seventh birthday and Erik's 35th birthday :)
The birthday kids
Present time!
Pinata!
Kaitlin made a super cool beach cake for Iva.
And I was very thankful to Janet for making Erik's childhood favorite: the Eagle, patriotic cake! :)
Comments