Question: Wanna Go To The Tractor Pull? Obvious Answer: . . . No!!
So Erik suggested that we go to "the Tractor Pull" that was happening in Berryville on the 11th. At first I said no way, but then I felt bad for nixing a family activity he wanted to do. So, I said let's do it.
Well, these things are not for me. I guess I'm glad I went to say that "oh yeah, I've been to a tractor pull." But beyond that, there was really no appeal. If it weren't so smokey (both the fumes from trucks and more obnoxiously, the thick haze of cigarette smoke), I might have done better. Or if there weren't so many disgustingly rude T-shirts (seriously, like pictures or phrases that were so inappropriate and dumb), I might have been OK. As it was, I just kind of counted down the time until I could suggest to Erik it was time to get the kids home.
Early on in the evening, when I had not yet decided that I am not a fan :)
Anna was enjoying herself on this dirt mound.
OK, and this was adorable when I saw Jackson and Anna so sweetly interacting!
On the way home, we stopped by a 7-11 to get our free slurpees! That was nice end to the evening.
While I was putting the boys to bed, Erik was down in the kitchen while Anna finished her slurpee. When he looked over at her, this is what he saw! haha, guess the tractor pull done worn her out! ;)
Comments