This and That
We enjoyed a gorgeous day at Marker's Miller-- the first visit of the year!
So I've been really into reading different running blogs from people that have run the races at Disney World (I'm really hoping to run one in 2016!). Along with reading about the races themselves, I LOVE seeing the racing costumes that people put together. So fun! Seeing this screen shot in the middle of the Marke Miller pictures, shows that I was reading them while my kids were playing on the playground. Proud to report, I didn't do that the whole time ;)
That day was a breakthrough for Wyatt. He finally agreed to put his face in the water! This was an enormous step forward for him. Since then he has put his face in every day at swim lessons. Go Wyatt!!!
We did our final 8th Miner contest video entry last week. It really was a fun project to work on with the kids.
Snow White insisted on eating her apple while dancing for a picture :)
I love when I find random pictures on my phone that the kids have taken of each other. These are from an early morning last week.
Anna seems to be getting girlier by the moment. One afternoon, she was adamant about brushing my hair. She was so into it that I wanted to capture the moment. It truly is a dream to have as sweet a daughter as my Anna girl.
Comments