Summer Fun


We got about 45 minutes of swim time before some afternoon thunderstorms closed the pool.  At least we got cooled off!

  
That evening we went on a date.  And we had this shiny corvette as our date car!  There is a guy that Erik home teaches that keeps offering his car to Erik, so he finally took him up.

For dinner we met up with Matt, Brian (both from ProBuild), and Brian's girlfriend at a fun Japanese restaurant.  We had a really entertaining chef.
  


Two weeks ago Monday was the start of swim lessons!  Anna and Wyatt were in the same class and I was happy to see them both comfortable enough to not have me in the water (though the next day they wanted me in and every day after I had to stay on the pool steps)

 At least I got one day of relaxation :)



Right after swim lessons we went to see the Disney Nature movie Bears.  It was playing for cheap at the Alamo.  We loved it!  It was all the more fascinating after seeing those bears in real life on our camping trip!

My friend Hannah Whitcomb had a baby shower during one afternoon.  It was a fun break in the day.  Jackson was at a friend's house and Wyatt and Anna enjoyed playing with the other kids there (and I had lined up a YW to help babysit them so that the Moms really could just visit for the most part).

We suffered through a couple of cold days at swim lessons (I guess we can blame the Polar Vortex?), I loved the way Anna and Wyatt were cuddling close to each other to stay warm :)


Comments

Molly said…
i want to see that movie with my kids, we'll have to rent it :)

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures