Beginning of Febrauary
Don't you love how interesting all of my post titles are now? haha So the Sunday after Jackson's birthday we had a little celebration for him. He and his cousin Toa share the same birthday, so it was going to be a double party. The Hunts had an unfair share of sickness though. Manaia was in the hospital with RSV! Luckily, Janet was there and was able to take care of the kids while Kaitlin and Josh were with their sick little girl. Then Toa got sick (not horribly, but sick enough he couldn't come to our house). So it was just Jackson that was honored :)
Oh and this pictures was taken in the apt. Even though Anna may be picking her nose here, I love how cuddly they look together :)
We tied up a piƱata in one of the old horse sheds in the backyard.
Hmm, I thought I had a picture of everyone with the cake. We just bought a supermarket cake. Since it was super bowl Sunday, Jackson picked out a super bowl cake :)
Anna started ballet class last month! It's just at the rec center, but she seems to like it. Looking at this picture, makes me realized how big the class has gotten. There are at least 5 additional girls and still just one teacher! It kind of bugs me every time I watch her in class.
Wyatt got to be leader of the week and he needed to take pictures with the class stuffed panda. We decided he would love to visit the aquarium. :)
And then finally it was MOVING DAY!!!! I was so super excited to finally get settled into our house.
Anna was so happy to see some of her toys!
And to get her costumes back!
But boy oh boy is moving a big job. I'm pretty sure I never want to do that again.
I was able to volunteer at Jackson's school as the 3rd grade had "Market Day" It was fun to see him!
And we were treated to some great spring weather and enjoyed walking to and from school. I love how easy it is to get my steps in a day when we walk to school :)
So. Much. Work.
Wyatt insisted on taking a selfie so he could see how these glasses look on him ;)
Erik has already begun to tear down the deck that is in such bad shape. I can't wait to get the backyard how we want it!
Enjoying the gorgeous sunny day with some wheels.
And the Hunts came over which was so fun! It was so warm that Erik and Josh literally fell asleep outside in T shirts!
Another win for zappos. I was replacing my GoWalks, and they accidentally sent me two pairs instead of the one I bought. When I called them, they said just keep both. I was super excited! These are the most comfy shoes ever. They may not be the cutest ever, but I sure love them.
Comments