Post Rewrite

 
Ugh I already wrote this post last week, then when I went to check on it a couple days later to fix any really bad spelling or grammar errors (and sometimes I never fix them haha) I noticed it wasn't there!  Grr . . . .

Anyway, it still is so funny to me to see our "neighborhood deer" roaming around.

For FHE one night we went to the Splash Pad and I loved seeing this little exchange between Erik and the kids.  They were just blown away by his ability to lie down in the water ;)











We met Kathryn, Ella, Anne, Henry, and Derrick in Orem one evening and saw Pinkalicious the Musical.  To be honest, it was a much better idea than it was an actual musical.

 


The day after we were treated to family again!  The Hunts, the Paul and Danielle Nyholms, and the Urrutias (who had been visiting from Las Vegas) came over and we had a great time hanging out.  The kids were so excited that shockingly, it snowed!







Oh and I was deep in my obsession with Quiz Up that day.  I have since gotten bored with it (I am such a distractable Millenial), but it was sure fun while it lasted!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures