A Party Fit For A Princess
When we decided that Anna would have her first "friends party" this year, she knew right away she wanted a Sofia the First party! Since it was a party for 4 year olds, I kept things really simple, but it was fun planning with her.
One problem with having a friend's party was that we haven't made that many friends haha We invited the two girls in her sunbeam class, but Anna wanted more girls to come so at the last minute we invited her whole ballet class. I was just crossing my fingers that the whole class (10 of them!) didn't all come and luckily only 3 ballet friends did come. Phew!
We played "pin the amulet on Sofia," princess bingo, and freeze dance. They ate princess pizza, princess pineapple, and princess pink lemonade. The kids then decorated vanilla cupcakes with all sorts of pink and purple candies and frosting. In between each activity I just let them play outside or in Anna's room. It was a good mix of structured and unstructured.
Of course Anna was very excited to open all of the presents her friends and family generously brought.
I should mention that I was so thankful that Kaitlin and her kids came and Danielle and Brady came! Kaitlin even picked up Jackson from school for me (I decided to let him out early and come to the party). They both helped me out big time. And Wyatt and Jackson were so excited to play with their cousins, I knew that would keep them nice and occupied ;)











Comments