New Stuff
Anna was pretty occupied for the few days after her birthday. There was so many fun presents to play with! :)
Anna has done a great job riding her bike! I feel bad, because our street is not flat at all. So she is either going downhill and just coasting (which she loves) or she's having to pedal really hard uphill. We need to find some good flat streets in Herriman.
Haha her outfit. I usually let her dress herself as you can see :)
So we never got a chance to eat the cake Jackson decorated! Right before Erik went to some bishopric meetings two days after her birthday, we sang and had her blow out the candles.
Since we live right across the street from the church building, the kids often ride their bikes and scooters in the parking lot. It is still is inclined, but there's a lot of space.
And Jackson brought home lots of new stuff from his Fantasy Week! I was blown away, by the all of things his teacher made! So cool :)
















Comments