School's Out!!


The other day, Anna and I got out her princesses and did what we always love to do, switch up their dresses!  It seriously brings me real enjoyment.  I mean Tiana looks amazing in Elsa's Frozen Fever dress! ;)

I get in such a good mood when the air is warm enough to ride and walk to school.  It's just about 0.6 miles away, so it's a great little walk.

The boys had their last day of school on Thursday, so Friday we all went to the gym together.  It's always such a great feeling to know that we have over three weeks of no schedules and we have extra time to do fun things together!

This was their yay-school-is-out-faces!
To kick off April break, we went and saw the movie Home.  I loved going to the movie theater (per usual!), but the movie was pretty lame!
So, I follow Anna Kendrick on instagram and she was posting people's "Beca faces," so I thought it would be fun to see Anna on it.  However, I didn't post it in time, and now it's kind of over, but I still think Anna looks so funny next to the poster :)

I was a little embarrassed to go back to the same movie theater later that night for mine and Erik's date (hopefully the staff had changed and no one saw me both times haha).  We saw Insurgent, which I enjoyed!  I think the movies have been better than the books. However, because my hatred of the third book of that series is pretty solid, I'm not really looking forward to that third movie.  Oh and I should include that for this date, we got a new babysitter.  A 15 year old girl from our ward, and oh my goodness, she is amazing!  Not only did she unload clean dishes and then wash all of their ice cream bowls, but she took out the garbage!  And put a new bag in!  And she did cute Easter crafts with the kids, put them all to bed on time, and was just overall wonderful!  I will definitely be asking her again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures