Happy Birthday Anna!


Our sweet Anna had her fourth birthday in March!  I think 4 is such a fun age.  She was veeeeery excited about this birthday and had been counting down on her calendar for at least a month.

Birthday balloons, and birthday breakfast all ready for her to wake up.  I love being a Mom and getting to spoil my kids sometimes :)

Obviously this is before I did Anna's hair haha.  Jackson really wanted to be the one to decorate Anna's cake and with her permission worked on it before school.

After Wyatt was done with kindergarten we spend a couple of hours at the Aquarium.  Always a fun place to be!

 

 

We had a lot going on that day with Cub Scouts pack meeting, but we were able to fit in Anna's chaser at around 4:00.  Luckily, Erik was able to come home early, so we could all do it together. 

Opening presents!

She was excited about her new wheels!  She can finally upgrade from the old tricycle that was literally split apart haha

And honestly she may have been most excited about the Rainbow Hair Barbie her brothers got her.  (They had to do some pretty intense earning money jobs to earn the money for it too!)  Her birthday dinner of choice?  Arctic Circle!
 
I asked Anna about some of her favorites and this is what she told me:
Favorite color: pink and purple
Favorite book: The Potty Book for Girls
Favorite song: Let It Go
Favorite movie: Frozen
Favorite TV show: Doc McStuffins and Sofia the First
Favorite thing to do: Hide and Go Seek
 
We are so very grateful for Anna!  I cannot imagine my life without being the mother of this sweet, strong, funny, smart, (mischievous at times) person!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures