Start of March
Jackson did a mini little season of basketball this month. It was fun to see him try something new. I don't think he LOVED it, but he said he had fun and I'm so proud of him for being involved in such good things!
Oh my gosh, have you tried Grandma Sycamore white bread? It is way too good! I finally had to stop buying it, because I was eating way too much but then Erik said he HAD to have it the house at all times in case he wanted peanut butter and jelly sandwiches haha. I guess I'll just have to learn some self control ;)
On Pi Day, I was out grocery shopping and after seeing so many instagram posts of people's pies, I decided to join in. Thanks Marie Callendar!
It was so fun seeing Logan Groll and Sydney Walton a couple of weeks ago! We love these kids so much! Hopefully we can see them and more Winchester friends more often!
Jackson's class had Fantasy Week and specifically it was all about Harry Potter. Jackson was pretty excited to say the least!






Comments