Cinderella


Anna loves putting dandilions behind her ear and mine :)

The week that Cinderella was coming out, I obviously had the movie on my brain.  Anna was very excited about the Cinderella gown I painted.  She asked me to paint Cinderella inside the dress and that just came out terrible haha

I seriously was so excited to see the movie.  It did not disappoint either!  I loved the Frozen short that came out before.  I loved the movie treats we snuck in.  I loved the acting in the movie, the music, and above all, the COSTUMES!  There were some gorgeous gowns in that movie.  I actually would love to go see it again, but I think I'll just have to wait until it comes out on DVD.

And I couldn't get enough of this mini Cinderella.  She wanted to wear a blue dress and bring her baby Cinderella :)


And cutie Wyatt boy wanted his picture in front of the Avengers 2 poster.  That's another one, we are very excited about!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures