April Fun
Erik is making some great progress in the backyard! He brought home a skid steer the other day to further move things along. The kids of course, were over joyed to play with Dad's new "toy." :)
I hate to laugh one Sunday evening, when I had an old movie on while I cooked dinner and noticed Jackson was sucked into it! That kid appreciates good entertainment, I tell you :)
That same day we had Paul and Brady over! It was a lot of fun. We did our first fire of the year too. No marshmallows though! Erik didn't want to try and find the marshmallow sticks-- I was greatly disappointed haha
I got a sourdough start from our friend in the ward and I am so excited about it! I've been feeding it weekly and have made sourdough pancakes and this first loaf of sourdough bread. After baking it, the outside was perfect but the inside too doughy for my taste. Today however, I made my second loaf, baking at a lower temperature, and it came out much better! Yay for sourdough bread!
The final picture of the apple experiment.
We finally made it to the aquarium during our off track month. The last few times the kids and I had gone was when Jackson was in school, so it was fun to go with him.
I loved seeing Anna imagine she was a mermaid and this giant orca was her stage to dance on. :)
Fun in the playground room.
We had fun watching the otters being fed!
Jackson and Erik found an old robin's egg while Erik was planting some bushes in the front yard. We all though it was pretty cool.
Science experiment of the day was "fireworks in a glass." It was cool watching the colored oil droplets mix with the water. I put on the "Wishes" music while we watched it :)
And I was beyond excited for our family room couch to come! I love it, and it is so very nice to be able to sit and watch TV at night (priorities right?)


















Comments