An Evening in Epcot
After Erik picked me up from AoA, I sat down and talked with the fam for a bit. It was so nice to see them!! They showed me the gift Mickey left for them: some Disney pins to trade and a disposable camera.
I then needed to go upstairs and talk to Amanda and see how she was doing!! She looked a ton better after sleeping a bit (and not attempting to run sick!) which was great. After running a half marathon on zero sleep I needed a nap! It felt so good to close my eyes and actually sleep! When I woke up I got dressed and the family and I headed out to Epcot for the evening.
First fast pass was for Test Track. The kids were so excited to go on this again. They loooove designing their cars and then the ride itself is so fun!!
Anna wanted to squeeze my arm super tight during the whole ride- I loved it :)
The big winners of the ride! Wyatt was very proud that his car won the race in all categories but one! He even called our car a mini-van hahaha
Having fun and posing with the display cars!
Stopping at the misting play area for a bit.
Love her poses!
A little out of order
Next we went to the character spot to get some pictures and signatures on our canvas tote bag.
The big man himself!
These pics were taken when we first came through the entrance. I am so happy I purchased the Memory Maker. We got so many pictures through it! I also loved how relatively fast they would come to the app on my phone. Usually within 15 minutes. Sometimes it would take a couple of hours, but that was rare. For a trip longer than a few days, it is worth it in my opinion!
I really wanted to meet Baymax! There were rumors that he would already be gone before our trip started, so I was happy that he was still there (though the ones that will take his place is Joy and Sadness and I would have loved that as well!). Since there are no fast passes for this one, we just had to wait in line. Jackson didn't want to, so Erik took him to Mission Spacer (where they rode the orange side, yikes!). We ended up waiting about 20 or 30 minutes I think?
I am obviously really into this hug haha
Baymax fist bump! Complete with the tra la la
Dinner was at Akershus. Anna was super excited for this! I was super
hungry at this point, so I just wanted to get food in my mouth as
quickly as possible haha At Akershus, you start off with a visit with Belle which was fun. Anna loved showing Belle her princess dress she wearing :)
Pretty soon after we sat down, they started the little parade where the kids follow the princesses around the room. Anna wanted to do it, but didn't want to go by herself so Jackson being the utterly sweet big brother that he is, went with her :)
First character to come to our table was Mary Poppins! I was so happy she was there. Last time it was Jasmine instead of Mary, and I was happy with this change.
And you better believe that I got pictures with the princesses wearing my medal!
Anna's favorite princess, Ariel!
This girl does not look like Ariel, but whatever haha She was very sweet
Snow White the character from the movie is definitely not my favorite princess, but in the parks, she always is!
The food was great! There is an all you can eat appetizer buffet of salads, fruits, chesses, and cold meat (salmon, other fish, turkey, chicken, etc) That was totally enough to fill me up, I think I only ate 1/3 of my real meal.
Elsa pose! It totally looks like she is shooting out something!
Really bad pictures, but I loved seeing Anna in her princess dress walking hand in hand with Erik :)
This was my step count on our drive home, but in total it ended up being 40,000!
When we got home we were met by Erik's parents! They had driven to Orland from Daytona during the evening. Amanda and Robert and Janet were able to keep each other entertained while we were gone :)
These is what I wrote down that night as everyone's favorite :)
Comments