Last Day at Disney!

Well the time had finally come to pack and go home *sobbing face*  Honestly, I'm not quite sure if I would ever get sick of a Disney vacation.  Erik is definitely not like me, which is probably good so that our vacations will be more well rounded, but if he was I would be planning one of these every year!  Anyway, the kids were excited to see their last gift from Mickey on Monday  morning.

With our bags packed and in the trunk, we drove to Magic Kingdom one last time.  We wanted to get there right at rope drop so we could ride Seven Dwarfs Mine Train again.

There was a HORDE of people on the ferry from the parking lot.  We actually got caught in a mass of people and kept picking the wrong lines, so we weren't that fast.  Ironically enough I told Erik that I would take the boys and get to 7DMT first while he pushed the stroller, thinking I could weave in and out of groups better.  However, because we kept picking the wrong bag check and entrance lines, Erik and Anna got there first!





Erik was standing in the line and there was obviously something wrong with the ride, because it hadn't opened yet.  Teacups were right next to the line, so I decided to take the kids on that while Erik kept our place in the mine train line.

I am not a fan of teacups, but it was fun to see how happy it made the kids. 
After one ride, the boys wanted to do it again.  At Disney you have to be 7 or older to go on a ride without an adult, so they went on while Anna, Erik, and I waited in the still broken mine train line.

After the boys went on it twice ;) Erik took the kids on the Winnie the Pooh ride.  The ride was still broken so Erik took the kids on Tomorrowland Speedway.  Well finally the mine train was up and working!  I was frantically calling Erik that it was about our turn to ride it, and he finally picked up.  I did have to let a dozen or so families go ahead while I waited for Erik and the kids, but they finally made it :) 
 
The line about to move, hurray!

I had never gone through the whole queue before and it was really cute!


So happy to be on it.  That is definitely in my top three rides.  The theming is just adorable.  



 
We let everyone pick one ride they wanted to repeat on Monday morning.  Erik picked 7DMT, Wyatt picked BTMR, Jackson picked Tomorrowland Speedway, Anna picked Under the Sea, and I picked Enchanted Tales with Belle (unfortunately it never worked out to do that show). 



We saw Gaston meeting with the last family in his line.  He is hilarious.

On our way out to our late breakfast, we stopped to take some last castle pictures.  It was way too sunny for the kids haha




 
So our breakfast was the Polynesian which I had never been to.  It is gorgeous!  Jackson decided that if I ever win a trip to Disney World that is where we will stay haha 


The meal at Ohana was so fun!  The food was great.  I liked that they brought you the food, but it was all you can eat, so they just kept bringing more and more as we ate :)  Wyatt and Anna loved the biscuits and waffles and fruit.  Jackson and I loved that plus the eggs and bacon.  Erik loved it all :)

Of course the food was only half the fun.  We had Mickey, Pluto, Lilo, and Stitch come around to see us! 


   
For some reason Stitch was the only one that had a Disney photographer go around with him, so we got a group shot with Stitch.  He's not my favorite character at all, but I do like that movie. "Ohana means family.  Family means nobody gets left behind." :)


 
Um I think this was when we were staring at Pluto act inappropriately with that girl that I talked about before haha  Pluto's handler came and got him after a while and then I think a new Pluto came in his place haha

We finally got Pluto! 




Hey, Lilo!  


Girl power! :) 


A couple of times while we were eating I went around with Anna for the little parade that Mickey leads. 


Well, after that delightful meal we took the monorail back to MK for a couple more rides.


Dumbo!


After Dumbo, Jackson really wanted to ride Splash Mountain, so Erik took him there while I watched Anna and Wyatt at the Casey Jr. splash zone.




They got so wet, but had a blast! 
 Trying to pull up the sword in the stone! 




 
We grabbed some cotton candy and went to Philharmagic.  I love that show and we hadn't gotten to it yet. 

It really is so cute!
Meanwhile the boys finally got on Splash.
 

And we all headed for our last ride of the trip BTMR.  Erik was remembering that this was our last ride in 2014.  The difference this trip though was Anna rode it with us! :)

 

All of the kids love this ride! 

And everyone put their hands up this time!  It was really cute to see how proud Anna was that she had her hands up :) 
Hands up family! 
Alas it was time to say goodbye :(  We got on the ferry boat back to the parking lot and admired our tote bag.  I couldn't believe how many signatures we got this trip!  I guess that's one advantage of all of those character meals! ;)  

 We already were reminiscing about our favorite parts.  This definitely was a dream trip for me!  I still can't believe I was able to do so much:  my solo day at MK, my fun weekend with Amanda, the princess half marathon, our family's first trip to Universal, and a week at Disney.  We all had a ton of fun and will always remember it (well at least I will!)
And our final note of everyone's favorite things of the day :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures