Getting Ready for Our Trip!

While I was packing our suitcases, the kids wanted to try on their ears from last Disney trip :)  Anna also was wearing her new princess dresses EVERYWHERE!


Nothing like a board game to pass the time during school pick up!

Ugh I really hope I have seen the last of snow, but I highly doubt it.

The boys were very proud of their Valentines boxes for school.  They both printed off BYU logos for one side of them, but that picture wouldn't load.


The markings of a really good bath!

The kids and I went to Kung Fu Panda 3 on their last day of off track.  It was a cute movie!

And Erik and I finally had a movie date night! 

Yummy soup and salad and then Brooklyn which is one of the BEST movies I have seen in years.  I loved it so much!


I can't remember who chose this for FHE activity, but we had a great time playing basketball at the church.





A big library trip for me and Anna!

I finished my princess half marathon costume!

Anna had a great time at her Valentines party at preschool!

And I was in charge of Jackson's and helped out at Wyatt's.  A busy day, but fun!


We met up with the Nyholms and Hunts at Thanksgiving Point which was so fun!


Another date night!  This time we went out to dinner and dessert with two other couples. 


The kids' Valentines presents. 

Jackson loved his slick backed hair he did for President's Day :)

Cute little Anna rejoicing in the sunny skies :)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures