First Non-Vacation Post
Well
my first blog post after vacation-- back to my boring life haha
Although these pics with Anna jumping look pretty fun to me actually! I
have to say coming home to spring weather was very nice for my
post-vacay blues I always get. Spring in Utah is the best! Of course
spring in Utah means two nice days then three horrible snowy, cold days,
but eventually the nice days will outweigh the cold ones and then it
will be summer! Hooray!
Anna
wasted no time getting back to the basics of trampoline and park! We
walked to get the boys from school every day and Anna played at the park
while we waited.
I
was excited to get some foundation at Dillard's during Clinique bonus
time, so I googled where the closest one was to me and drove out to
South Town mall .. . except it wasn't a real Dillard's! It was a weird
clearance one that is only open on certain days and they don't carry
makeup anyway. I was bugged that I wasted a trip out the mall for
nothing.
Melty
beads are the thing to do now! Erin was making these adorable ones
with Anna whenever she was over there playing with Chase, so of course I
had to get some too and Anna loooves to make them. It's funny because I
have used my iron more in the last couple of weeks for melty bead
creations than I have in the last couple of years haha
Another day, another walk :)
She was very excited about this butterfly clip we got at Target.
All three kids enjoying the sunny weather!
Erik
and I have been lucky enough to go on a couple of dates this past
month. Twice we have done dinner at Zupas and then a movie at
Megaplex. It is my kind of date for sure!
This one was when we saw Eddie the Eagle. It was such a cute movie!
Oh
and I thought it was pretty funny when we stopped by the grocery store
for ice cream after a date and found the ice cream aisle looking like
this!
We took the kids to Zootopia which is super cute! I want to see it again!
This tea is seriously so delicious! I'm going to have to find some more once I run out!
Jackson worked pretty hard at this melty bead creation! (lovely recycling pile in the back, huh?)
Erik and I went out to lunch at Cafe Rio one day when we was working mostly from home. It was such a treat!
The
kids have become interested in the American Girl books again. We read
the first Addy book (which was very hard for Jackson to take. It is
quite sad!), then we read the second Addy book. Now it is Jackson's
turn to pick a chapter book so we are reading the first Percy Jackson
book (which I like quite a bit!). Next will be my turn and I think I
will pick the third Addy book, so we can continue with that series.
Comments