Family Reunion: Saturday and Sunday
The next morning (well late morning, we had a hard time getting up and ready at a decent time!), we drove down to Provo to plot out our day. I was very pleased with Kathryn's sign on her front lawn :) I'm also very happy to hear that she hasn't received any grief from her neighbors. I would be so afraid of the comments I would get in my neighborhood!
I loved watching how the cousins all played together!
We drove down to the Provo River to do a big group float! I was pretty excited, but Wyatt was very nervous. It took a LOT of coaxing to get him on the raft with me, Anna, my mom, Rebecca, and Josh.
It was a ton of fun though! And very beautiful! I was in the "captain position" of the raft which meant I was the main one to steer us. Well, suffice it to say I was not a very good captain, because we ran into almost all the trees and bushes we could have!
For dinner, we went to a secret location that Derrick had discovered. It was very pretty and extremely remote!
We had a little FHE which was so nice.
And made a human pyramid as you do :)
There was so much love. My Dad said some really touching words, and my Mom did a funny ad-libs with us.
The next day, we drove to Provo again to go to church together and hang out. I had to get a picture with Katy to make it instagram official that she is joining our family haha
I'm not going to lie, Sunday evening was little rough. There was simmering issues that often come up in a big family that needs to be addressed. But we addressed them, and we all love each other. I really am so thankful to be part of the family that I am!
Comments