Herriman Days
I ran the Herriman Days 5K a couple of weeks ago! It was a lot of fun. My goal was just to stay under 10 minute miles, and I did that- yay! I also won a $25 gift certificate to use at the local running store (owned by a ward member). I'm going to get a new hat or visor woohoo!
The kids ran the mile race. The boys did this last year, but it was Anna's first time!
She started off pretty strong . . .
. . . but by the end, she was tired and DONE!
The boys stuck together and were speedy! Anna says she didn't have a ton of fun, but I kept telling how proud we were of her. She finished, yay!
It took her a long time to perk up again :)
All three kids won second place ribbons in their age category!
After the race we met the Coles and her sister's family along the parade route!
The kids had so much fun! They got lots of goodies and candy.
Oh and we brought Luna with us :)
A breakdown of my race stats :)
And a picture sent to me from a friend that was cheering on her daughter :)

Comments