Hot Weather for Dayzzzz

 I thought Anna's backpack for camping was pretty funny.  I edited it a bit before I put in the car :)
 The kids were all really excited to meet up with the Hunt cousins and Grammy and Poppy for a night of camping!  Bonus that we got to bring Luna!
 Love these poses :) 

 The kids did some scavenger hunts and loved them! 

 We went to the little beach front (we were at Pineview reservoir which is by Ogden) and unfortunately dogs were not allowed!  I couldn't leave Luna at the campsite by herself (I knew she would bark like crazy if left alone in a new place).  So we just kind of smuggled her in and kept her on our lap the whole time.


 The kids had so much fun!
 After a few hours, I knew I needed to walk Luna around to give her a chance to go to the bathroom.  So I walked her to the cemetery that was across the street.  We hung out at the cemetery for a while and then an old man that was like a security guard drove up to me and BERATED me for having a dog.  He was seriously so mean!  I told him I would take Luna back to my family and we would leave shortly.  That was not good enough for him and he said if I didn't leave right that second he would call the sheriff.  Goodness gracious!











 It was a fun trip!  Cute cousins that are so fun to watch together!
 The kids discovered a huge mouse in the basement window well.  It was so yucky!  I could never do what Erik did and just climb in and kill it with a broom handle!



 Ewwww



 Anna was cracking me up at the grocery store the other morning!





 We walked with Wyatt to the park for his pirate picnic.  It was cute, but once again it was hot for an outside school activity!

 I'm trying to follow this book to train Luna.  Man, it takes so much time!  I've been really bad it at the last two weeks.
 FHE activity was a quick trip the reservoir.  Wyatt had a little freakout and Erik had someone coming to look at the van (they ended buying it- yay!). So after lesson and stuff at the house, I just took Jackson, Anna, and Luna :) 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures