Last Week of School


 The fourth graders had their talent show during the last week of school.  I took some pictures of some kids in our ward to send to their Moms :) 

 Jackson and Seth did a Cub Scout skit.  They did a great job!
 On Monday night, we went up to Roy to celebrate Iva's and Erik's birthdays.  Janet and Robert were still there and Paul, Danielle, and Brady happened to be in Utah for Danielle's great Grandma's 100th birthday.



 Kaitlin bought Anna a running outfit after she heard Anna say she wishes she had more tank tops haha  Anna loves it!  

 I switched hair stylist to be closer to home (I was driving out to Draper before and it just got too long)  I decided to go light and of course I had to take a million selfies to see if I liked it haha  I actually decided it was too stark, so I went back on Saturday and they added some brown by face and toned the brassiness down.  Now, it just looks like my normal half blonde/half brown hair haha
 For some reason getting drinks with my three kids after a Target trip is like the height of fun and relaxation to me haha I know that sounds weird, but I think it just brings back really good memories of going to Target in the summer in VA and in some ways I yearn for those days when the kids were all a little younger and wanted (and needed) to do everything with me.  Now that Jackson can stay with the kids while I go on errands, it makes the times that they are with me special :) (I realize this is something that only a Mom that doesn't have to take her kids on errands would say!  If I think about it for more than a few minutes, I'm reminded of the many many times I would leave a store in almost tears because it was so hard).  Anyway, we always finish of the kids' ices with a colored tongue contest.

 Wyatt usually wins 
 Janet gave Anna an ADORABLE white dog beanie boo, and I couldn't resist taking a picture of Luna next to "Emma"
 Wyatt's class had an awards show and a fun slide show to remember the school year.  Wyatt was awarded the "peacemaker award" which I thought was really sweet. 




 I love how his friends and he wanted pictures with each other :) 


 Wyatt had such a great teacher this year!  She had her second baby a couple of months ago, and had just come back to school 2 weeks before it ended for the year.  I felt bad for her, remembering how hard it was for Rebecca to finish her maternity leave and go back to school after having Andrew.  We have sure loved Mrs. Smith though-- she's awesome!

 Anna and I built an Ariel lego set that was on clearance at Target (see? that really was a fun Target trip!).  I loved building it so much!  I really want to buy more of those, but I know that wouldn't be the smart Mom thing to do haha
 On Erik's actual birthday, he chose to go to Village Inn.  He loves his affordable breakfast diners! ;)
 Can't go wrong with a Baskin Robbins cake.  I had plans to make an ice cream cake, but the week was just way too crazy with all of the school stuff.  I was literally at the school at least once a day for something that last week.  At least we got to celebrate a little bit though.  I sure love this guy!!


 On the last day of school, I came to help out with Field Day!  It was very well planned and executed.  I was impressed!
The kids loved dunking Tommy the maintenance guy!



 We had a great year with Jackson's teacher, Mrs. Taylor too!  Since I was room parent, I got to know her pretty well.  She was a sweet teacher who GENUINELY loved the students.  What more could a mom ask for??

 After the early dismissal, we met some friends at the shaved ice stand.  I tried getting a jump picture, but it didn't turn out so well.   haha











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures