Father's Day

It was so cute to see the presents and cards the kids made for Erik on Father's Day!
Anna worked so hard on getting the letters and words correct :)


I think we did this after church and from the looks of Erik, maybe right after Sunday nap? :) 

haha Luna was making me laugh when she thought Maverick's leash was her tug toy

Still working on the continuous aspect of taking a walk ;)

Some of the most influential men in my life!


Anna and I had fun taking Chase on our Costco trip.  Having the Coles over is so easy and fun!

I didn't take any pictures of Jackson's Economic Market item he made to sell.  The 4th grade did a cute economic unit, where each of the students had to create something to sell to their classmates.  They earned "money" by doing different jobs for two weeks at school and then they were able to sell them.  Jackson made exploding bags with capsules of baking soda and portioned out baggies of vinegar.  It was really fun for him to participate in!  He came home with a ton of cool things!
I still get so excited when there is a new Sofia and I seriously have to like beg Anna to watch it with me.  The boys will watch it more often than Anna does at this point :( :( :( 


I came out to the backyard to find Wyatt deep in imagination play- my favorite thing! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures