Celebration
Anna's party was a pretty low key affair. We had our family away from family, the Taylors, over and we also invited the Stakers, a family that just moved here from Utah to work with Erik and Tory, as well. But of course for me, the focus was my Anna girl! :) As people were coming, Anna ate some of her dinner and then we busted out the Costco pizza.
I just needed to yell "Chaser Time" and Jackson and Wyatt led the kids over.
Finding presents throughout the house.
. . . and in the mailbox
Anna had more than enough helpers for her presents!
Cake Time!
I was planning on giving Anna her own cake, but Erik really thought we should save half. I think he hated to see a whole cake go to "waste" haha.
In any event, half a cake was enough for her. She loved the experience of touching it, but really wasn't into eating it!
The slow progression to naked cake eating :)
I have to say we REALLY lucked out in the weather dept. It was probably the warmest it has been all year, and just so pleasant!
Of course I have to have my shrine wall! :)
Fun birthday celebration for our favorite one year old!
.jpg)
Comments