Hunger Games

On Monday night a few friends and I went to see Hunger Games!  I was really excited, as I l-o-v-e-d those books.
When we bought our tickets last week, the theater worker was adamant that we get there an hour early.  I thought it was really funny that when we got there, we were the absolutely only ones.  This special line we were standing in?  Completely unnecessary.  (This picture is missing Brittany, as she has a little baby and couldn't be away too long).  I thought the movie was really good.  Like most adaptations, I definitely liked the book better, but I still totally enjoyed it.  I'm looking forward to seeing it with Erik now.

Comments

Jennie said…
Hahaha that is hilarious! Our tiney split screen theatre was packed and only half the speakers were working! But I definitely thought it was one of the better adaptations I've seen, even straining to hear over the popcorn eaters and paper crackles. Even though I knew the end, I was tense the whole time. And Peeta turned out be an absolute delight!
erin said…
i want to see it!
Molly said…
oh so fun! i saw it with nick adn loved it too! made me want to go read the books again

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures