Spring Has Sprung!
Is there any better way to shake away the "blahs" than by being outside in the sunshine in early spring? Nope there isn't! We have been having weirdly warm weather this week, but I'll take it! It's so much fun to see my seedlings come up and think about the delicious food they will become (that is if I don't kill them, which is a very real possibility!). Here are a few of our "spring happenings" over the past few days . . .
the boy's bikes have been burning a lot of rubber . . .
haha I know I'm a little obsessed with our daffodils, but they are just too happy looking! I think I really love the fact that I didn't have to do any of the work and didn't even know they were down there when we bought the house. Also, since daffodils don't last too long, I feel like I really need to appreciate them!
With all of our backyard time, Anna and Maverick's relationship has really improved. She is loving him. I thought it was so cute how excited she got when she realized she could hear and see him from her upstairs open window.
our outside spring veggies are coming up!
coming home from walking Jackson to school. 'Tis the season for less traveling by car!








Comments