The Park Over Ice
This afternoon, after being entertained by Wyatt's singing, I had the brilliant idea of going over to the park.
These pictures make it look like a was wonderful, fun filled trip and the park part was I guess. The problem was, it was FREEZING! There is such a cold wind sometimes and today we had it. The sunny skies can be so deceptive.
To make matters further unpleasant, Anna screamed bloody murder the entire time in the bike trailer. It was so sad, and I'm sure people thought I was hurting her or something. I'm really nervous now, because I was so looking forward to using my bike as much as I can this spring/summer. Not to mention I plan to jog with Anna and Wyatt in the double jogger soon. That girl better start liking being strapped in to things soon!
Today is Super Tuesday and Virginia is part of it. No one really cares about Virginia though, because only Romney and Ron Paul got on our ballot. Also, I thought Virginia was a closed primary where I couldn't vote, but I just found out it's an open primary. Oops!



Comments