One on One and Convenient Sleeps

Erik has been searching for a good, cheap riding lawn mower.  At first I thought that was a real waste of money.  Then I selfishly realized that if his lawn care time was shortened that is more time he can help me with the kids.  So, he finally found one that fit the bill about three hours away in a small town in Maryland.  After Jackson got home from school on Wednesday, he took the boys to check it out.  I was pretty excited, thinking of all the things I would finally get done, not having the boys with me .  . . Well, the reality is that still having Anna didn't free up a lot of my time!  She doesn't do much on her own after all!  So even though, I didn't get stuff done on my "all important list" I did have a really great time hanging out and entertaining my favorite girl.

We had some trampoline time, some swing time, some Walmart time, and she accompianied me to mutual that night.

Erik said the boys did great in the truck.  They didn't even have electronics to play with other than their leap frog tag books- shocker!  Jackson and Wyatt (and Anna) have been having a great time playing on Erik's new toy.

On Thursday, at playgroup, we were soaking up the warm sunshine.  I stayed later than I usually do, and Anna just conveniently fell asleep in the swing without making a fuss!

And she did the next day too on our maiden voyage in the new double jogger.  If she could fall asleep every morning like that, I would be happy.  I ran alongside Jackson, who rode his bike to school, dropped him off, then continued jogging for a while.  It was seriously a great way to get a workout in, and Jackson felt pretty darn cool locking his bike up at school like the bigger kids.

Comments

Kaitlin said…
Anna look huge in that stroller!
Molly said…
glad you are liking your stroller! i used to jog with mine ALL the time! kinda makes me want to start doing it again..maybe ;)

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures