Hmm . . . Can't Think of a Title For This Post
On Saturday, I was feeling much better. Still not great, but better. After doing our around the house Saturday chores, we went on a few errands together. It's always so much more fun to go all together than alone! After, we stopped by Kidz Play or for an hour or so. It was fun seeing Anna's interest in the older kids.
Later, Erik did some rose bush pruning while Jackson helped me plant some spinach, lettuce, and sugar snap pea seeds in containers. We are going to build a couple of raised beds for our vegetable garden this year behind our play sets, but I wanted to get some spring vegetables in now. I hope they come up alright!
I don't have a picture for this, but it really sums up our week. Around 5:00, Jackson and I went on a bike ride with Anna and Wyatt in the bike trailer. It was a lot of fun and we decided to stop at the school playground for a bit. Erik came over in the truck. Soon after, Wyatt started complaining about his throat hurting. My first thought was, "Oh great, now we are all going to get colds." Well it wasn't a cold- just Wyatt's turn to get this fun bug. Yup, Wyatt threw up. While Erik was patting his back and helping him, Jackson who was across the playground started yelling for me because he needed to find a toilet right now. No not right now, like 10 seconds ago. I'm sure that the family next to us loved hearing about our 6 year old's diarrhea and our 3 year old's throw up (I hope no one is eating right now-sorry!). Anyway, obviously we are not done with sickness. I stayed home from church today with the kids. It will be a miracle if Erik and Anna stay well.
On a much more pleasant note, Wyatt and I unearthed his shake and go Thomas from the toy closet. Anna just really fell in love with him- it was so cute. Of course, like always, after I realized how stinkin' cute she was being I got the camera to take the video and she had lost some of her enthusiasm, but I was able to capture a bit of it. I think that toy will be part of our normal rotation now :)




Comments
anna is so cute with that thomas train..we have the same one yet i have no idea where it is (haha sounds familiar!)...maybe i should see if carter likes it too! i love how wyatt says "she doesn't know how" and helps her bc it is just so much like what i see everyday in my house with carter and max..so cute to see the same age kids :)