A Place of Love and Beauty

Last Saturday, I was finally able to make it the temple.  I hadn't gone since November when my Mom was with us, so it was a long time coming.  I'm very thankful that I live somewhat close to one too.  The peace and love I feel every time I go is unmatched.  Hopefully, now that Anna is a little older I can go more often, yeah! :)

Erik watched the kids while I went in.  They hung out in the Visitor's Center for a while.  Wyatt was so excited to see the "statue of Jesus."  :) Then Erik and the kids went to McLean to visit our friends the Johnsons.

Jimmy and Amy have 4 kids ages 1 1/2 - 8.  The boys had so much fun with them.  When I got out they all picked me up and we went out to dinner.  (Rather unsuccessfully I might add both Anna and Camden were pretty fussy and the younger kids were pretty loud-- let's just say we were getting quite a few dirty looks from the diners around us!!)  Predictably the kids zonked out on the ride home.

Comments

Molly said…
i'm so glad you got to go to the temple jenny! i know you'd really been wanting to find a way to make it work

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures