Homework


I'm sure this will change as time goes on, but right now, I love helping Jackson with his kindergarten homework.  It's usually involves fun activities or reading with him, and sometimes it gives me an idea of themes I can delve further into with the kids.  Anyway, usually when I'm helping Jackson, Wyatt just plays with toys or watches a show.  This week, I'm trying something new and having the two boys do "homework" at the same time.  Just like I did with the homeschool preschool in Visalia and Phoenix, every week I'm going to work on a new letter with Wyatt.  It definitely is not going to be anything too elaborate, because if it was, I wouldn't do it!

Tracing the letter 'A'.  This was a big hit with both boys, so I think I'll kick off the new letter each week doing this.  It really isn't too bad to clean up either- just grab the little dirt devil and I'm good to go :)
A for Ambulance :)  I love Wyatt's people drawings!  Oh and I thought it was cute that Jackson wrote "gud job"  I love to see the way early readers sound out words. 

Comments

Kaitlin said…
i love that flour idea. but i think i'll pour it into a cookie sheet with sides. and jackson has awesome art skills.
Molly said…
love the flour idea too! and did wyatt draw all those people?! totally impressed! max isn't too into the drawing thing!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures