Baptism and Scout Camp
Iva's baptism was a couple of Saturdays ago, and it was so nice! Iva is such a beautiful, sweet girl. I'm so thankful I am able to get to know her now!
Anna just requests pictures sometimes, and of course I always oblige!
We spent the rest of Saturday with the Hunts and Janet, Robert, and Adelyn (who drove from CA). Then on Sunday, everyone came over for dinner and the CA folks stayed the night. Lots of fun family time!
The next day I needed to go to Cub Scout camp. Look at all of the cub scouts we have in our ward! This is just the bears and wolves too!
Cub scout camp was a lot of fun, but very tiring for me! I loved being able to hang out with Jackson.
I was so thankful that Robert and Janet extended their stay an extra day, so they could watch Anna and Wyatt for me! I know Wyatt and Anna had a lot of fun with them-- espeically because they got to hang out with Adelyn!
For dinner, after Erik got home for work, we all went to Cafe Rio and then the Nyholms started their drive back to Livermore.
Comments