Busy Week



On the second day of cub scout camp, I didn't have to go so it was just me, Wyatt, and Anna.  This summer Jackson will "watch" the kids while I do a quick jog, since he wasn't there we had to go to the gym.  The kids aren't the biggest fans of the day care center there, so I had to bribe with a trip to bowling alley to use our free summer bowling coupons.

And luckily the Coles came to join us for our summer bowling!




I had promised Wyatt that they could ride the bumper cars after bowling, but wouldn't you know that the bumper cars were being worked on while they were there and were not available!  So, I let Anna and Wyatt each play $1 worth of games at the arcade (which was two games by the way!).



The next day we met the Hanks at the reservoir.  Seth (who is Jackson's age and will be in Jackson's class this next year, yay!) has a kids kayak, so he and Jackson had a great time going out on it together.



Even when they flipped over haha!






Several ladies in my ward get together every other month for a card party where you bring homemade cards to exchange.  I am not a crafty person, so I was texting Amanda (who is very crafty) and my Mom (again very creative) for help! I think they ended up kind of cute, but they were the simplest homemade cards at the party by far!  One girl was nice and said she loves to get simple cards sometimes at the parties, because they are easier to mail to relatives out of state haha

Thursday and Friday were days that I had told Kaitlin I would watch her kids while she was at Girl's Camp (and Josh was going up for the night).  It was a lot of work, but a lot of fun too!  I love those kids!



Not surprisingly, Manaia and Anna are the two that want their picture taken the most :)



Poor Asher was feeling sick and wanted to lay down all day.   He ended up taking like a three hour nap!




I finally was able to entice the boys away from the screens!




Iva and Manaia took a late nap on Thursday too!

These are the cards I got from the card party!

Friday morning, I wanted to take everyone to Thanksgiving Point, but once I realized how little control I had, I knew that having one adult for all of those kids in a crowded place was a bad idea.

So we ventured as far as McDonalds for some happy meals :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures