Blackridge Reservoir


We finally checked out the reservoir that is in Herriman.  It's not the biggest body of water, but it was a lot of fun!  It probably helped that we went with friends and had fun visiting and playing.



Had to take a selfie of my ugly Mexican hat (literally a hat I bought in Mexico :) and my ice cold Diet Coke (I really need to stop enjoying those so much!).


I love how much Anna loves to lounge in the sun ;)

Very proud of her sand sculptures.


Anna had really wanted to play at the playground there too.


Another week that Erik was out of town (he was only gone for a couple of days, but this was a week after the other trip), and the air conditioner wasn't working.  It wasn't too bad, but there was one evening when it was just too darn hot in the house.

Can you see how excited I was to finally get my hair cut and colored??  My hair was in very bad condition-- it seems quite a bit shorter to me, but that is how dead it was on the ends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures