Birthday Boy
The kids did swim lessons a couple of weeks ago. I really wanted to see a breakthrough with Wyatt and I think we did! We put his head in the water every day and jumped in. We were lucky and got Melinda Dow (who is in our ward and as sweet as can be) to be his teacher.
We took Maverick into the vet to see what he could do for Maverick's skin problem. The vet here thinks he can fix it. We got the growth on his back removed in VA, but it just came back. I'm hoping this time it stays off for good!
This made me laugh. I was chatting on the phone with Molly one day, and Wyatt could see I couldn't talk with him, so he figured out a way to tattle on Anna quietly. "Anna had cinnamon toast crucnch" :)
Stopping for our first shaved ice of the summer. Another item crossed off of our summer bucket list!
Erik's birthday dinner at Wild Buffalo Wings.
This was the collage I posted for Erik's birthday. I love celebrating birthdays!
One of the presents that the kids gave him was picking all of these annoying weed flowers that have sprouted around our lawn (and they drive Erik crazy!!). This week was hot, like 100 degrees hot, so it was truly a gift of sacrifice for them to sit out there and pick for 30 minutes :)
We met the Madsens (and Ethan who was staying with them for the week) at Thanksgiving Point. We went ahead and got a pass there, so I know we will be there a lot more now!
haha I don't know who this kid is! They were in this tornado wind tunnel thing.
Magic!
Jackson had another track meet and this time, Erik was with us which made it more fun of course :)
Neck and neck!
Loved seeing the way Chase and Anna were playing the other day.
We finally were able to do Erik's chaser and cake. Again, I love celebrating birthdays!
My Mom and Dad gave him a fly gun for one of his presents. Everyone had a fun time trying it out, and I found it very funny/disturbing how willing the kids were to stick their bums out and have Erik practice ;)
ice cream cake!
Comments