Inside Out
For reading one morning Wyatt read me The Giving Tree. He did get a little fatigued by the last few pages, so we switched off but it was so fun to see how proud he was of himself for getting through that many pages :) The fact that it is one of my favorite stories and I always get choked up reading it aloud made it all the more sweeter to have Wyatt read it to me :)
I was so so excited to see Inside Out! In the parking lot of the theater we each picked an Inside Out character to portray for a selfie. Can you tell what they are? I'll tell you: Anger, Joy, Sadness, and Fear. I really did love that movie. We could relate to it quite a bit with our big move we did this year!
Stopping to take pictures at all of the movie theater posters is quickly becoming a favorite activity for the kids!
After the movie, we had fun with friends in the backyard.
And the kids went with me to pick up my race packet for the next day's trail 10K. I didn't know this before, but this running store is owned (or managed . . . not sure) by a guy in our ward. It's fun to see so many running fans in our ward!
And I really liked the racing shirt! I liked it so much that I was debating whether to wear it to the race. Amanda texted some sense in me and I didn't however haha Then come to find out the idea was pointless because the next day I tried the racing shirt on and it is way way too small!











Comments