Father's Day
This was the from the evening before. Wyatt was so tuckered out by the Herriman Days festivities and feel asleep in the backyard!
Father's Day is of course a nap for this hard working guy! I honestly don't know how he gets through his week, waking up at 5:30 Monday- Friday, and then waking up just as early for his Sunday meetings! He is truly one of the hardest working people I know. I'm grateful for him!! It was fun giving him his little presents (M&Ms, cards, and tickets to see Luke Bryan). We didn't get to do his special dinner unil Monday, but I hope he got the message how much we all love him around here!
We finished Father's Day off with an air hockey tournmanet :)
I taught Jackson how to add texts to pictures and he had fun declaring who was the winner of the night through his.
(a bit out of order) But one day, when we had a car full of kids they all wanted to stick their heads out of the sun roof while we were waiting for Jackson to come out. It was pretty funny.
This was Jackson's final picture collage he made that gave me a chuckle.
Comments