The Week
A couple of Sundays ago we had Laryssa (formerly Groll) and her husband over for dinner. It was so fun seeing her!
Anna had her first ballet camp of the summer. The theme was "ice princess" and it was pretty cute to see so many little Elsas dancing around. Anna choose to dress up as Sofia.
Erik grabbed my phone the other day to take pictures of the deer. He also did his second ever instagram featuring the deer haha. He loves living right here!
For FHE, we made birthday cards for Uncle Peter. It's so crazy to think we will see him this holiday season!
I was pretty excited when I saw roses on sale at Costco the other day!
Jackson had his last track meet! Like the end of every sport season, I am happy to see it end and not have that time obligation. However, I am happy Jackson got to experience doing track. He says he wants to do it next summer as well.
Oh and when I asked him to take a picture, this is what he gave me!
Handesome boy!
Comments