This and That

This was taken at the Cole's house.  They were playing in the water in the backyard and Anna had to borrow a swimsuit from Chase.  I'm sure she wasn't thrilled about it, but was happy to be playing in the water!

We had a fun time meeting the Hunts at the aquarium!




And we did a little mile hike with the Cub Scouts.

We drove down to Spanish Fork to hang out with Emily and her kids.  It is always fun to see an old friend!

And I was seriously infected with a raging case of puppy-itis.  Every day I was looking in the KSL classifieds for Bichon Frises.  I finally found some 5 week ones that were in American Fork.  Sooo, we went to visit them.  Aren't they cute????  I finally decided though, we are just not ready for a puppy yet.  Maybe next year, we'll see.



And then our fun day continued with a stop in Lehi to meet Derrick and the Madsens.  We went to see Inside Out.  It was our second time, and I loved it just as much the second time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures