Weekend With Family

Anne had a birthday party for the girls in her neighborhood for her 8th birthday and we drove down to join the fun!  Kathryn always plans the cutest parties!



Anna and Nora got along really well too!  They went up stairs at one point to "rest."

And played hula hoops with each other :)

So Saturday morning was Anne's baptism.  It was so special and just made me so happy that we live close enough to come to these.  After the baptism we hung out at the Madsens.  The Winsborrows, the Clements, Derrick, and my parents were all there.  I love hanging out with them!  Lots of laughs for sure.  Erik needed to go to stake conference priesthood meeting, but he met us for dinner in the Provo Canyon.  It was much cooler and more comfortable than in the valley!








For a special treat on Sunday after church, the kids decorated cupcakes.




Later that Sunday evening, we drove to Sandy to celebrate my grandmother's 102nd birthday!  She is truly amazing!  I loved being able to hug her and talk with her.  I honestly thought when I was living in VA, I would just not see her again in this life, so every time I do see her it just feels like huge blessing!


Taking a group picture. Grandmother is next to her sister Maxine. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures