Back to Utah

Gotta love the after Halloween clearance sale at Target.  For years this is where we would stock up on our superhero costumes for the boys to play with, but now they have mostly outgrown playing that way :(





 


Haha I don't even know how Wyatt did this, but he was proud to show me.

Squeezing in some last cousin fun.  It was so great to see them together!


Our drive back to Herriman was uneventful which is exactly how a long drive should go!  There was snow in Truckee and beyond which was soooo exciting for the kids to see, but luckily the roads were not icy.  The next day we took a trip to Costco and I was so impressed with how healthy it was.  I should have taken one of my cart today.  It was chocolate cinnamon bears, chocolate/caramel pretzels, and pumpin pie and that was literally it!

So this was the longest separation Erik and I have ever had in our entire marriage.  Just about three weeks.  While I was in CA and Erik was still in Herriman (before he left for hunting), he designed this elaborate treasure hunt with love letters and chocolates.  It was seriously the most romantic thing ever.  I guess separations are good sometimes!

Hmm this is a picture I took of a fundraiser a friend is doing, but it reminds me of the girls night I had (which is where I took the picture to remind myself).  It's always fun to go get dessert to celebrate someone's birthday, but both times I have gone to Kneaders (which is just down the street) and left the kids by themselves with a movie on, something has gone awry!  This time the phone wasn't working at home!  I came home to three crying kids and felt just about as bad as I could feel!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures